8 Benefits of New Windows
Get the biggest bang for your home improvement buck.
- Increased home value. New windows can return homeowners 71 to 78 percent of the project cost upon resale.
- Enhanced safety and security. Windows that don’t open easily or are painted shut are more than just an annoyance – they can be a safety hazard, for example when trying to escape during a fire.
- Reduced dust and allergens. Blinds and shades tucked between the panes of glass stay protected from dust, helping to reduce allergens in your home.
- Improved comfort. Energy-efficient, well-sealed windows can help reduce cold drafts and hot spots in your home.
- Improved energy efficiency. New windows can reduce wear on your furnace and air conditioner, helping you save money by improving your home’s energy efficiency.
- More peace and quiet. Insulating frames and triple-pane glass help reduce the noise from traffic, lawn mowers and barking dogs.
- An enhanced view. New windows can dramatically improve the beauty of your home – inside and out.
- Less time spent cleaning. Today’s windows are designed with convenient features like sashes that tilt inwards – making it easier to clean places that used to be hard to reach.
We Can Help
- Talk to an expert
- Get answers to your questions
- Find the right product
- Request an expert installation
Black-Framed Windows — The Right Choice for You? Today, any homeowner can choose from a number of professionals who are dedicated to decorating every single corner of the house. These inspired interior experts have completely transform...
If you’ve started the process of shopping for windows, you’ve probably run into a lot of questions. How important is energy efficiency? Which window is best for my home – casement or double-hung? (Or something else?) What do the...