ENERGY STAR in Canada
The ENERGY STAR® initiative is a voluntary partnership between the Government of Canada and industry to promote energy efficiency. ENERGY STAR is helping Canadians save money on energy bills, increasing the competitiveness of our commercial, industrial, and institutional sectors, and helping us fight climate change.
Simply by looking for the ENERGY STAR symbol, Canadians can easily identify energy efficient products, new homes, and industrial facilities. Commercial, industrial, and institutional sector organizations can use ENERGY STAR tools to benchmark and manage their energy performance.
ENERGY STAR® and Pella
- Pella has partnered with ENERGY STAR since 1999.
- Pella windows and doors offer the energy-efficient options that will meet or exceed ENERGY STAR certification in all 50 states.
- Pella’s commitment to ENERGY STAR extends to product design, testing, consumer education, sales, marketing, public outreach, product labeling, specification development and training.
What are the benefits of ENERGY STAR certified windows and doors?
- Helps lower utility costs
- Helps enhance your home’s comfort
- Helps protect the environment